Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37

Thread: Gooooooooo Horsey!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    I was talking with Mr. Peabody Smythe-Bryce this weekend--you might remember him, he's the one with the militant stance against any and all body hair? Right, well, I was chatting with him this weekend when he happened to mention that his dear, youngest daughter Eliza, who was never particularly bright, had taken to searching the sand for seashells night and day. It has proven to be a rather fruitless endeavour, as we in fact live in the desert, but she perseveres nonetheless, which I think is a lesson we can all take to heart, much like prodding a tumour. In any event, I invited Peabody and Eliza to partake of a warm mug of animal lard with me anytime they so wished, but he respectfully declined, saying that he had to travel north to visit his dear wife Belinda in the sanitarium. Or was that the stadium? In any case, this message has been brought to you by my overwhelming sense of grief at having not heard from dear Bobo in so very, very long. That is all.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If there were any chance that the desert was at one time, in the evolution of it's life, the sandy bottom of a sea around the time of Pangea, then I would say Eliza has indeed come full circle in her daft ways.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This once was an ocean
    Or should I say an ocean floor?
    This should all be a desert
    And it shall be once more.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Moviemaniac4's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    11,803
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)
    I am dizzy.....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Drau's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    5,789
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I was hoping this was some insider info on the horse races....

    imagine my disapointment.... [img]frown.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Biomechanoid's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    2,469
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes, I've been longing for more monkey boy nonsense as well. There was the giant lobster in Pittsburgh among other news stories that have made me miss him so. Perhaps a live sacrifice to summon him again? I nominate Dr. Wiley.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...I come to praise Bobo, not to marry him...that would be big of me.

    ...did I just type that? Good heavens, you see how the all the warm lard milkshakes have addled my mind. And poor, dear Bobo, dead these twenty years. To think of it gives me pains in the chest. Or, rather, I should say...that is...more pains. In my chest. From the sorrow. And the consumption. But I digress, this really isn't about me.

    ...entirely.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Joranthalus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2001
    Posts
    4,990
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've seen the worst bands of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical. I should be allowed to glue my posters.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Dajistano's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    7,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think our area was once covered by seas, too... before the mountains formed and everything.

    And now, you can see where a river, which started as a trickle, carved out paths over thousands (millions?) of years.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There goes Jor, proving Sigmund Freud right again. Still, there is something to be said for hysteria, in that it allows one to plead vapors and feign loss of consciousness at the most opportune moments. Or maybe I am thinking of the effeminancy of the thing. Is that a word?

    In any case, I've decided to use my nigh-unlimited resources to search the globe for Bobo, or proof of his death. Do you think seventy-seven cents and this wad of lint from my pocket will do the trick? No matter, I can always trade on my stunning looks, once the sores heal...

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •